Explore the science behind choices that help you age well and learn better.
Explore these pages to learn about brain anatomy, brain function, brain imaging, and neural activity associated with memory and learning. You can:
- Explore the anatomy of the brain.
- Discover how memories are made (and how we know about this).
- Examine images of the brain and visit our Brain and Learning exhibit.
- Watch a video about distracted driving that focuses on why we can't do two things at once.
Curious about how to eat healthier? Explore these pages to learn about foods and supplements to choose at all stages of life. You can:
- Try to serve a healthy lunch to hungry high school students
- Make a sample menu and see how it compares to the recommendations from Choose Your Plate
Explore these pages to: