Make a Gift
Your tax-deductible gift helps the museum to:
- Serve teens and young adults through programs that enhance their knowledge of science and support decision making;
- Create a stimulating and engaging environment for discussions with thought-leaders and researchers;
- Offer in-depth facilitated field trips at no charge for high school students;
- Provide quality online resources for the public;
- Develop hands-on science activities and strategy games for teens and adults.
There are three ways to make a gift:
Donate by credit card online. Use the National Academy of Sciences' secure online gift giving form. Check the box next to “Koshland Science Museum” and enter your credit card information when prompted.
- Mail a check. Mail your donation to:
Koshland Science Museum
500 Fifth Street, N.W. (NAS 037)
Washington, D.C. 20001
Please make checks payable to the National Academy of Sciences and write “Koshland Science Museum” in the memo line. Include your current mailing address and preferred attribution for inclusion in donor recognition.
- Give us a call. If you would like to speak with someone about making a special gift, please call the Koshland Science Museum at 202-334-1201.
We appreciate your support.
Cell Phone Recycling
Donate your cell phone today to support the museum’s education and public programs. You may drop off unwanted cell phones during the museum’s regular hours, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday – Monday. Phones are then sent to a recycling program, with financial proceeds supporting the museum.