Become a volunteer today and use your time and skills in remarkable ways! When you volunteer at the Koshland Science Museum, you become part of a community of science communicators and leaders.
By becoming a volunteer, you can:
- Create an engaging atmosphere for visitors.
- Enrich visitors’ experiences as they explore exhibits and programs.
- Empower a new generation of citizen scientists and policy makers.
Become a volunteer to:
- Connect with a volunteer network
- Practice your science communications skills first-hand
- Meet new friends
- Participate in festivals and community events
- Engage in and learn about current science issues
- Explore new and emerging ideas
- Interact with scientists and scientists-to-be from many backgrounds
- Passes for free museum admission
- A discount at the National Academies’ bookstore;
- Invitations to volunteer at and participate in special events
Please explore the other Volunteer sections for more information on becoming a volunteer at the Koshland Science Museum.
Thank you for volunteering at the Koshland Science Museum! Your enthusiasm and dedication help us provide visitors with an engaging and thoughtful experience.
To access your schedule and other information, login to the Volunteer Information Center.
Having problems accessing the volunteer information center? Please contact Jon White, Volunteer Coordinator.
To apply to become a volunteer, complete and submit a Volunteer Application. The museum’s volunteer coordinator will contact all applicants within five (5) business days. If you have questions, send us an email.